Thursday, July 26, 2012

Our little love is ONE!


Yes, it's been way too long again. And while I was away, our little beauty turned ONE. I honestly cannot believe that she is growing up so fast, or how much more mature than one she seems. I honestly think she knows and understands more than Eddie or I do sometimes. She's just a wise little soul.

Eddie's sis Tracy and her husband Sam came down for the festivities with their two little ones Nora (3) and Mazen (8 weeks younger than Mattie!). It was so amazing having them here...I really wish they lived closer! Matilda was surprisingly good at sharing and got along great with the kids. Since she is will adults most of the time, I was really impressed.

Here are a couple of cute ones from the weekend and birthday- we had a surfing monkey party at the beach:

What a difference a year makes!

First birthday gift from Franma- a bunny roller :)

Cousins bath! Yes, Matilda has her own jetted tub. Insane. 

Matilda carefully watching Nora with her beloved Bonsai

Focused- even at a pool party.

Happy baby in her new beach chair from Daddy

Her first taste of sugar...a vegan birthday cake!

Matching cousins- flamingo dresses from Aunt Tra

Eddie and I say every day how amazingly lucky we are. We really have the best baby in the world...happy first birthday Matilda Rae!

Her first birthday invite :)


No comments:

Post a Comment