Tuesday, January 25, 2011

butterflies in my tummy

I can finally feel the little bean moving around in there- and what a cool (and kind of weird) feeling it is! She moves a lot while I'm at work- maybe the way I am sitting? At first I thought it was just bubbles in my tummy, but when that bubble bursts in the same spot 10 times in 2 minutes you figure out that it's probably a little foot rather than a rumble. :) The little lady is the size of my hand now and weighs about 6 oz. She is supposed to double in size in the next 3 weeks, so I assume my tummy will get a lot bigger as well, we'll see.

I'll be 18 weeks on Saturday and as the middle of this pregnency is fast approaching (CRAZY!), I have to say that I feel pretty darn good. I am tired after working all day and am usually in bed by 10, but other than that, I am doing really well. I have been eating almost the same as I did before I got pregnant, with the addition of a couple of snacks during the day. Yesterday it was almonds and a vegan chocolate chip cookie. I am gaining plenty of weight- I'm actually on the high end of normal weight gain for 18 wks at 9 lbs- pretty good for the vegan gal, huh?

The constant snow in NYC is really getting to me and I told Eddie the little girl needs some sun- she's had enough blizzards for her whole 18 week life!! I think we may try to get away with Aunt Hooters (we love you MC) for a quick warm weekend sometime soon before I am over the bikini idea for a bit...hahah.

That's about all for now, maybe a tummy pic soon since I am starting to look pregnant rather than looking like I just ate a 2 Moe's burritos for lunch (mmmm...that sounds good)!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment