Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tea Parties, Tree Houses, Dances with Wolves


So far the term that makes me sleep well is "Textbook". Our little girl is healthy & happy. Now the name game comes. For this distinct special duty we have been consulting with experts from around the world - no conclusion as of now but many good finds. I am reading articles about tribes and families in other countries that wait about a year after birth until the child grows and shows traits before they decide on a name. I find this interesting however, I am sure my little explorer friend will find it odd to be called "the bean" for a year. I went ahead and selected the tree house I am sure she will likely want to build with me in a few years (image shown). Autumn continues to amaze me with how well she is handling details and I can only pray our new addition looks more like her and less like me. I have requested for the Empire State Building's lights to be fully pink tonight - we are having a beautiful, smart, happy baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment